Sunday, April 25, 2010

Falling off of the blog wagon

Well, this has been an interesting year for me and there has been a lot of transition to go through. Through that transition came changes and challenges. Through that transition came the creation of this blog, and through that transition came that last nearly month of silence.

My goal is to fix that last month of silence, and to re-implement my blog writing habits. I will aim to have a new post here every Sunday. For those that have read this so far, thank you very much for your attention. It is a learning process for me, and I hope to evolve this into something that is informative and at the same time not too dry.

Hopefully I will be seeing a lot more of you over the next period of what I am sure will be rampant blog productivity.

Cheers,
Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment